What's In My Bag

7 comments

First of all I would like to apologise for the quality of my pictures. As I am travelling I don't have the luxury for using lights for my photos and have to work with the backgrounds I have. 

I fell in love with this bag when I first ever went into Forever New. You can see from my previous post that I'm totally obsessed with Forever New now and this was my first ever purchase.

Forever New describes this bag as "The Rylie Laptop Bag is the perfect bag to use for your laptop and also to carry all your essential handbag items. Featuring 3 zipped compartments with the middle one suitable for a 15 inch laptop. Featuring sleek soft gold hardware details and branded Forever New plate on the front. Approximate Dimensions: H 28cm, W 44cm, D 13cm."








This bag is perfect if you are always carrying your laptop around with you. The bag is strong and stylish with the option of a shoulder strap. You have lots of space, though I do find myself looking through all 6 compartments looking for items which is never good when your in a rush, so I decided to put a structure in place to make myself easier.




Items in my bag:

Iphone 5 – for my every blogging need
Ear Phone – I cannot go a day without listening to music
Ted Baker Purse – For my cards & cash
Keys – even though I never actually need them
Passport – Normally use this as ID as my UK Driving licence isn't acceptable in most places
Typo Notebook – For writing down and ideas for blog/travelling & life
Work pass – to get into my building
Paracetamol – for any pains I might get
Sunglasses – Well I am in Australia
Laptop – Fits so nicely in my bag. Can't live without my baby
Laura Mercier – Best concealer ever, read my post about it here
Lipstick – Loreal Tender Berry. Loving this colour
#Girlboss Book – Trying to finish this book!
Boohoo Sign – I revived this with my boohoo delivery, just in case I get an opportunity


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try that Laura Mercier concealer! Fun having a nosy in your bag ;)

    katieappleyard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having a look Katie. The Laura Mercier concealer is amazing. Its well worth trying , you wont be dissapointed.

      Leonie x

      Delete
  2. Love that bag!!! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice ladies sling bags which you can matched up with any outfits ...especially the black one you can add up with formal occassions

    ReplyDelete
  4. A poem is about the happy new year.
    The poem is very simple and written in free flow style with very few metaphors or anecdotes attached.
    Plz visit:- happy new year 2018 image

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can buy from our large and diverse collection of salwar kameez, party wear suits, bollywood collection, cotton kurtis, Anarkali suits,Bollywood saree and many other products.....
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget....
    For more…
    Designer Lehenga

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig